1.31.2009

Happy Anniversary!!!



Happy Anniversary to us! One fabulous year down and infinity to go! Our first year of marriage has been absolutely wonderful. It seems like our wedding happened about 2 months or so ago. I can't believe it has already been a year.
What a perfect day.
Now I get to brag about my husband.

500 ish (just kidding) reasons why I love Mark...
1. He is perfect for me.
2. He opens the door for me all the time.
3. He makes me breakfast every morning.
4. He warms up the car every morning.
5. He is very helpful around the house and with cooking.
6. He treats me like an absolute queen!!!!

Need I say more? I feel blessed beyond measure to be married to the man of my dreams.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, I can't believe it's already been a year!! It's gone by so fast!

Kimberli said...

Happy, happy Anniversary! Let's all think back on the craziness of January 2008... whoa! Can't believe it was that long ago...

By the way, LOVE the new title photo and the background! So cute!

One more thing... where are the other 494 reasons to love Mark? Future post?

Heidi said...

youthfulness huh!? hmm! well- I am just teasing! Anything you would like to put on your blog is okay with me. Mike told me basically these days you shouldn't make a face if you don't want it on a blog. Serves me right! Like I said- I'll just focus on the ensigns! =) Happy Anniversary! What did you guys do fun to celebrate?

Heidi said...

Ahh! Miss Lace! I just realized you took it off! Now I really feel stupid! I was totally joking. The top one isn't much better with my fro head! Part of Life! I am OKAY with it! People just need to look at Mason! Loves to you my dear!