1.29.2009

Road Trip: Alabama

We went to Alabama to visit our buddies Mike, Heidi, and Mason and we had a wonderful time!On our journey, we stopped to go to the temple in Memphis. It was a beautiful, small temple and we snapped a pic right before entering. I had forgot my recommend, we missed the session by 15ish minutes, and there weren't enough workers to do anything else....so taking a picture is about all we did there :) Oh well, maybe next time.

We toured the beautiful city of Huntsville, celebrated Mike's B-day with pizza, watched Prince Caspian, played some Mexican Train Dominoes, Yahtzee, and Clue, had some friendly conversation, played with darling Mason, and even reminisced about the good ol' college days. What a great weekend! Thank you Andersons!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Look Miss Lace! As much as I love you- you are going to get a beating! That last picture has got to go- quick! You have till 10:32 ...tonight! But, on a more positive note, maybe we can just focus on the ensign reading! :) Loves! Thanks so much for coming. We loved it and Mason adores both of you!

Michelle said...

That looks like so much fun! I am jealous. =) I wish we lived closer to you guys.