1.01.2009

Party, Party, and Party!!!

We were lucky enough to have 3 "Christmas Mornings!" We first celebrated at our home in Texarkana together on the 12th of December before traveling to Utah. We decided to buy a....laser printer/scanner/copier as a family gift. Wahoo! Mark received an A&M hoodie, travel size stuff, socks, and a shirt. I loved my salt and pepper grinder, shoes, clothes, and saf yeast.
Notice the lovely pink and black wedding cake bag.
Most of our stuff was wrapped in wedding sacks!!! Gotta love it.

Party number 2 was in St. George. The highlights were playing croquet, the Great Del Moody, Hand and Foot, doing Yoga, raiding Diane's spice collection, and Mark even managed to go golfing on Christmas Day with his brothers....wouldn't want to miss a day :)
Scott, Chris, and Mark on the croquet course in the back yard.The Great Del Moody
Kels and I doing spice mixes.Lookin' Good! The boys dressed up in slacks and sweaters
to head out to the golf course. In memory of the late Payne Stewart.

Party in the house number 3 was in Grantsville. We had a great time with the family. Baby Elise was sealed to her family on the 26th, what a neat event!!! We quickly saw the lights on temple square because it was frigid outside. Playing Hex, Ticket to Ride, Boggle, and Ping Pong was a blast.
We had such a fabulous Christmas vacation in Utah!!!Heath, my cousin, and I performing at the Gundi party. Mark, Lace, and the sweet baby EliseA visit with Grandpa and Grandma Gundersen
It was wonderful to spend time with our families!
That is what we love about Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Kimberli said...

It was a merry, merry Christmas! Thanks for arranging your schedule so we could overlap as much as possible. LOVE YOU SIS!!!

Sharon said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas....I wish we could have been in Grantsville to see you guys! That is so exciting that baby Elise was sealed to Kimi's family....so fun! And by the way... I love your hair cut....super cute!

Dewey said...

Your hair cut is so cute. Looks like you had a great Christmas! :)

Michelle said...

Happy New Year! You guys will have to let us know next time you are in Utah- We would love to get together! (although I know it's hard to find time when you're wanting to see your families) =)

Cassandra said...

Three Christmas mornings! How fun, I love that card game you are playing, my family plays it all the time!