1.11.2009

USU Graduation!!!




Wahoo!!! I am now a college graduate! (as of a few weeks ago...little behind on the blogging, I guess). It is such a relief to be finished with my Bachelors degree. I graduated in Elementary Education with an emphasis in Math. Utah State was a perfect place for me to go to school. I loved the student life, the campus, and the many friends I made there. I will miss it but am very happy to be finished too. I am enjoying my new job as a Math Specialist. I have 11 groups of 6 children for 30 minutes each day. I teach 2nd, 3rd, and 4th graders. So far, it's exhausting and enjoyable at the same time!

5 comments:

Trent and Richelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! What a great accomplishment. And your hair is short! You look beautiful...like always :)

M and M said...

Lace! Way to go on your job! I am so happy for you! I have been thinking about you lots lately and wondering how things are going now that you are officially done. How is Texas? Did you enjoy the holidays? Congrats on graduating... I wish I would have realized you were walking, because Mark did too... I could have seen you! Way to go! Miss you!

Sharon said...

Congratulations Lacy! That is such a great accomplishment!

And by the way, we also still love Utah State, Ben is always following them...he went to a football game in Eugene, OR (OSU) to see them play last fall and
I'm sure he was the only one cheering for USU!

Kimberli said...

Yea! Way to go little sis!

Your hair looks fabulous. I LOVE both of those pictures! I only wish I could have been in the sib pic. :( I was there in spirit. ha, ha, ha.

Ellis said...

Congrats girly! That is so exciting to graduate AND have a job! Chase graduated in December too. I wish I would have known you were there, because I would have cheered for you!