1.11.2009

Go Aggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know that you are an UlTiMaTe aGgIe FaNaTiC when you go to a USU basketball game that is over 1,000 miles away from the spectrum.... What does that make us??? Yup, the Tews are HaRd CoRe aGgIe FaNs!!!! Last Thursday, we went to the USU vs LA Tech game and we had a great time. I guess LA Tech doesn't pack them in like USU does so we sat about five rows up from the court. I actually watched the game this time! :O At the other USU basketball games that I have attended, usually there are billions (ok, maybe a slight exaggeration) of crazy USU students standing in my sight, I don't have my glasses with me, and no one can hear the person talking that is standing right beside them. What great memories! Those were the good ol' days....Now we call ourselves alumni. We still love our team. GO AGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I was T.O.ed when I realized I forgot our camera to have proof we were really there...this will have to do. This is us in our game day shirts in our lovely apartment in Texarkana.

1 comment:

Kimberli said...

all I have to say is
"Hail the Utah Aggies! Utah State, hey, Aggies all the way!"

Here's a link to the scottsman song for old times sake. I couldn't find anything with the lovely school song you were singing to me the other night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A24gog3CSSA