1.21.2009

Good Bye Hottie Passaty

This is Mark in the drivers seat with his winter gloves on.
Due to a lack of heater in the VW, we wore winter clothes all vacation long, even in the car. :)


I guess what they say is true. "All good things must come to come to an end." One of our "good things" came to an end not too long ago. We traded in HOTTIE PASSATY for a Honda Accord. I must admit, I was more attached to my first car than I thought. I really missed my first night away from it. BUT, we love our new-to-us car!!! We are thinking of naming him "Hans" since it's a Honda. It's not quite as good as Hottie Passaty. We are taking any suggestions you have for us.

2 comments:

Kimberli said...

Love the new wheels!!! And I think Hans is a very good name. However, I will be on the look out in case I find some other options for you to consider...
Love ya!

benji said...

i think the words hans is dumb manly because of the comercial i hear all the time on the radio. You should name it the hontabulous love brother benj