Christmas Cereal Box Jenga (created by Mark--he's watching from the counter top over there on the right hand side)
Christmas time is just GREAT! It was wonderful opening gifts, doing the Nativity, and eating a delicious (and fancy) breakfast created by Geo, Kimi, and Benj.
______________________________________________________________
We went on this beautiful hike in the afternoon. I don't think I've ever been on a hike on Christmas Day. It was fun! I liked how everyone was saying "Merry Christmas" on the trail as we passed. I wish there was a jolly greeting we could say to strangers all year round. :)
The boys jumped in from the cliffs above the waterfalls.
The Whole Cole Clan
right before we left for the airport--we had to snap a last minute photo.
________________________________________________________________
This was our last view as we drove from Kimi's driveway to the airport.....awwww!
It was such an UNFORGETTABLE trip!




No comments:
Post a Comment