11.08.2013

Peek-A-Boo and Rainy Day Play

This kid loves to play hide-and-seek!  He gets so excited when he's about to be found that he just can't help himself to peek out of his spot giggling.  He's pretty good about taking turns counting and searching for mommy.  It's hilarious to me that I will be in such an obvious spot but it takes him a while to find me.  Sometimes I give little hints by doing bird noises "coo coo, coo coo" so that he can find me a little quicker.  Now, when he's looking for me or hiding from me he does the coo coo (exactly how I do!) and waits for me to do it back.  Also, he randomly counts by two's better than ones all of a sudden.   What a fun kid!
  
I found this picture on my phone and had to post it on the blog!  What a fun day!  We get some intense rain here occasionally and I'm not a big "rainy day" fan myself because we love to spend time outside going to the park and such.  Plus, the dreary cloud coverage just isn't that cool after a day or two!  Where are you sun?  After a few dreary days, I got up the guts to just embrace the rain.  We both had a great time running and playing in the summer rain!  

2 comments:

Kimberli said...

Cutest curtains in the world!

Kimberli said...

and the cutest little boy too. :)