He loves to dip his chips in salsa. He calls ketchup, hummus, ranch, pretty much anything he dips anything into "sawsa." This was one of his first big person words that he said really clearly. It caught us off-guard the first time he said "pips" (chips) "sawsa!!!" (18 months-ish). Just last night he pounded I don't know how many chips all dipped into salsa at the Mexican restaurant. :) A true Texan.
He likes to "sniff" flowers. He usually blows in and out quickly--it sort of sounds like he's blowing his nose or something but it's quite funny.
Jax loves babies. Anytime we see one, he loves to point it out and say "beebee!" He loves to see pictures of our baby nephews.
He has recently started to sing. Row, Row, Row your Boat is one of his specialties. He enjoys cheering for himself after singing "Woe, woe, woe (row)...Steeem (stream)....YAY! Yay!"
He has me wrapped around his finger. He loves to say "HOLD YOU!" and smile with his arms outstretched and his head tipped to one side. This totally melts me and I have to hold him because I know it won't be long before he won't be asking to "hold you" any more. sigh.
He likes to pretend to take pictures of himself with his play cell-phone or whatever else is quadrilateral-shaped. "Cheese!! Cheeeeeese!.....Cuuuute!" (hmm. wonder where he's heard the cute part). I love it when I get dressed and come out of the closet or try things on when we're out shopping and he says "cute!" ha ha ha!
He also pretends that almost anything (food, boxes, garbage) is a train, truck, race-car, tractor, airplane, or helicopter. His vehicle noises are pretty good too!
He frequently finds his ties in the top drawer, proceeds to clip them on whatever outfit he's wearing and say "Bye-bye! Church!" The other day he even put ties on both he and I and said "chuuuch, bye-bye."
He's still his friendly little self. He loves to wave and say "hiiii" (with a lot of voice influx) to anyone and everyone. What a fun-loving kid! We hope his outgoing and friendly personality traits stick. He'll be a great missionary ;)
Since dressing up for Halloween as a cowboy and a horse, we have had loads of fun with the horse head hats. His horse noise I'd say is one of his best. I can't really explain. You just have to hear it for yourself. I need to add some videos. Anyway, we both gallop around the house and do horse noises and he LOVES it. I have to admit I love it too but Jax could probably beat me in a long-distance race. He seems to never want to quit this game.
Jax loves to play hide-and-seek. His top hiding places are behind the curtains and under the table. It's so great to hear his joyous squeals when we "find" him! He also is willing to take a turn counting. "one..two..two...two...see....eight..."
"Tubber Time"
At the Zoo...



1 comment:
Can't wait to hear the horsey sound!
and the "cuuuuute!" :) See ya in a week!!!
Post a Comment