11.10.2011

What did we think of Hawaii? Well...a picture can say a thousand words...

The best part about this is that we took these pictures for a LONG time and had A LOT of fun doing it.  We would see a picture, laugh our heads off, get ready for another one, and repeat the process all over again! 
Sisters are the best.  I'm glad I have such a cool one.  :)
     

I would say boogie boarding was one of our favorite activities.  We went three times and had a blast every time.  This is trip #3:  The waves were pretty insane-o at this beach and the life guards told us "don't go if you're an amateur or just messing around" so Mark was the first one of our clan to brave the water.  Amateurs...pff.  We were pretty much pros by then...or something like that :)  (This is when Kimi and I took our hundreds of jumping pictures).  Then, we decided to try it out too and it ended up being yet again another fantastic boogie boarding time. 



No comments: