Meet Baby Jax...
Our sweet little Cayden Jax Tew arrived on
Monday, December 5th at 9:39 p.m.
Monday, December 5th at 9:39 p.m.
He came in at 7 lbs. 1 oz. and is 20 inches long.
We were able to go into the delivery room shortly after he was born to hold him. We were both smiling ear to ear as we saw him for the first time.
We brought him back to our hotel in this little ducky outfit. This picture was taken at the hospital after the paperwork was signed and right before we strapped him in his seat to come with us.
We have been amazed at the entire adoption process. It is truly a miracle! The timing of us getting our paperwork in and being approved as an adoptive couple was truly miraculous as our birth mother saw our profile shortly after it had been up. We know that Heavenly Father has had a hand in this entire process. We are enjoying our little guy and think he's just the cutest little thing on the face of the planet! :)
19 comments:
Congrats Lacey. You 2 will be amazing parents. My sister adopted a little boy about 15 months ago and he is the sweetest little thing. It all happened so fast but I just know he was supposed to be a part of your family. Congrats again. You're amazing.
Lacey and Mark, we are so happy for you! What a blessing for all 3 of you. What a Merry Christmas. We know you will be wonderful parents. Such a beautiful baby boy.
That is so amazing, I'm so happy for you!! He looks like such a little cutie! You guys will be fabulous parents! Good luck with the newborn journey! :) Congrats!!! :)
Congratulations! He is beautiful! What a special little boy.
Oh my goodness!!! I had no idea!! Congrats to the two of you! He is adorable and so blessed to be a part of your family now! I love the name and I am so excited for you new parents!
Congratulations! He is so adorable and you both with be great parents!
That is amazing! I'm so happy for you guys. Were you expecting it to happen so soon? I bet you're happy it did!
YAY!!! I love you sis!
So... now is the blog "Tew plus 1" Just curious...
Congratulations! He is is so sweet! I am so happy for you guys! Now the adventure begins!
I'm so happy for you guys!
Cayden Jax Tew!!! We can hardly wait to hold and love you. What a blessing you are to all of us.
AHHHHHHHHH! Yay Tew Family! Can't wait to meet the little guy! Even though we're not technically family I still think of you as such :)
Lacey!!! I am so excited for you both! I know I haven't talked to you forever, but it was fun to stumble across your blog and see what you've been up to. I am sure you are loving your little boy. :) He is adorable. We just had a little girl three weeks ago. She is our first. It is fun to have her here. You should email me at jenniphelps@gmail.com and I will invite you to our blog. Love you tons! I am so happy for you.
Jenni Phelps Orr
I'm beyond happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet him!
That is awesome you guys! He is so cute and can't wait to see more pictures.
Lacey! That is so awesome! I am so happy for you two! Babies are so much fun! You guys will do great! Aren't they so precious! So cool! Congratulations!
Congrats! You guys are awesome! So happy for you.
I am so happy for you. Adoption is absolutely amazing!! I heard that you had put your papers in and am so happy that your precious baby arrived so fast. Congrats!!
Our papers will be going in again in a few months.
Post a Comment