We went to the beautiful Laie Temple. I was surprised at how big the temple grounds were! It was absolutely beautiful.
I am telling you....it is worth it to go to Hawaii just for FUMI'S Shrimp Shack. My mouth is watering just typing about it! Seriously. After the temple, we did some succulent shrimp for lunch. We also had some Guava juice, which was a hit throughout the trip. (that and POG-Passion Orange Guava juice)
The PCC was a hit! Kimi and her little kiddos met us here after lunch. Above, Mark is teaching Austin how to start a fire...hmm...maybe not such a smart idea :) Below is a picture of one of Mark's favorite activities, the pole toss. He was pretty good at it but nothing compared to the Island Pros. (no offense, Mark)
We went on a romatic canoe ride with a couple on their honeymoon from Japan. For me, the most memorable part of this was when the guy who was pushing us got his big pole stuck in the trees and then fell into the water. I wanted to get a picture pretty badly but decided to be decent and nice since he was quite embarrassed.
We enjoyed going to the island's presentations and the parade on the water. The presenters are funny, cool, toned, buff, tan, and inspiring all at the same time. :) But I think we both agree that the NIGHT SHOW is the bomb-diggity. You aren't allowed to take pics but we would have taken 5,000 of the fire dancers alone. They were AMAZING. The whole show is awesome. The message is a feel-good, deeper meaning of life type. The dancers are shakin' bacon legit. I just want to go back right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment