We have been buying some fun things lately. I bought a headband, necklaces, and earrings from Clair's for 50 cents each! Mark purchased a new black suit with a slight tan stripe from Dillards along with new black socks. I also have been a little bit obsessed with Hobby Lobby lately. There's a confession :) I could spend hours in that place!!! Anyway, I bought some card making supplies (paper cutter, flower punch, cute paper, etc etc) as well as some cute hooks that we hang our aprons on in the kitchen. There was a 50% off sale and I couldn't pass up some great stuff for great deals! YAY!!!

4 comments:
I love getting great deals! And I absolutely love Hobby Lobby too. Your apartment looks so cute, from what I can tell in the pictures!
Hmm! Hobby Lobby is huge in Texarkana town... you definitely belong! :) We are awaiting your arrival!
I LOVE hobby lobby! In fact, I went there today. I'm glad you are finding good deals!
I'm just wondering where the photo is of Mark modeling his new suit... :)
Hey Lacey! You and Mark are so cute together. :) I hope you're having a great summer! I miss you!
Post a Comment