6.30.2008

Gotta Love Crystal Light!


Lately, we have been trying to drink more water due to consecutive headaches for a week straight (lame) and washing windows in hot weather :) So, lately we've been using the mini Crystal Light packets that I inherited over a year ago when my roommate moved out and left a bag of them in our apartment. ha ha.
Anyway, we decided to try making Popsicles with the Water/Crystal Light mixture and they are quite tasty! The only drawback is, you are left with red lips, teeth, and a red tongue. I think I would still recommend it.
But just a warning: They aren't as good as Pace bars. Nothing tops the lime and peach flavored Pace bars!!!

PS I am brave to put this picture on...

1 comment:

Kimberli said...

We love Crystal Light at our house! I will definitely recommend the popsicles to Geo.

That stinks about the headaches, by the way. I think you have crummy genes.