6.19.2008

Big News


Today we heard some BIG news! Mark got offered a Job/Masters program in Texas!!! We were quite excited. Looks like we'll be moving from our home in Utah to the far away land of Texarkana. He will be attending Texas A&M for a year then he will be getting some work experience for another 4 years. I'm a little scared of the unknown but excited at the same time :)

5 comments:

Kimberli said...

CONGRATS!!!! You will love the Lone Star State!

Heidi said...

Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! (old farm style of course :)

Sharon said...

Congrats! That is really exciting. I know (and I'm sure Kimi does too) that it is hard to be away from family, but it will be fun to be on your own for a while, you will definitely grow closer together!

Natalie Marie said...

Hey Lace! love the blog, I check every so often, you're really good at updating it. So I decided to try Miss Tooele County this summer, but I have a couple questions about how the pageant runs, at least how it was when you did it, mainly what the heck I should be focusing on in the swimsuit competition.

Natalie said...

Wow that is so exciting!!! When do you guys leave? I'll be sad you'll be so far away, but I'm sure it will be great. And you get to hang out with Mike and Heidi!