We began the trip with a bang by celebrating one of our favorite holidays.... Pi Day. That's right, get your nerd on!
Get it? "Three point One Four"
SKIING!!!
This was my awesome birthday gift from Mark this year! He knows just what I like and was kind enough to come along too! It had been several years since I hit the slopes so this was long overdue. Wahoo! It was just as fun as I had remembered. It was my first time skiing at The Canyons, which is awesome. The weather was beautiful and we had some really fun runs. However, by the last "blue" (which Mark, Geo and I felt was more like a black), we were ready to be done. We were feeling it for a few days after and Geo might be feeling it for about a year since his toenails are sure to fall off eventually. ;) No pain, no gain. Totally worth it....right Geo?
This was my awesome birthday gift from Mark this year! He knows just what I like and was kind enough to come along too! It had been several years since I hit the slopes so this was long overdue. Wahoo! It was just as fun as I had remembered. It was my first time skiing at The Canyons, which is awesome. The weather was beautiful and we had some really fun runs. However, by the last "blue" (which Mark, Geo and I felt was more like a black), we were ready to be done. We were feeling it for a few days after and Geo might be feeling it for about a year since his toenails are sure to fall off eventually. ;) No pain, no gain. Totally worth it....right Geo?
The Crew: Taish, Chris, Me, Geo, Mark, and Andy
-----------------------------------------------------------------
We did some bowling as a family in Tooele, which was a lot of fun. I always try to break 100 for my score. It didn't happen this time. Boo hoo.
St. Patty's Family Dinner with the Cole side. All things green or St. Patty's-ish.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out this MONSTER pizza from Firehouse in Logan!!!! What??? Three feet diameter. We didn't quite finish it off but it was definitely worth ordering! It's all about the memories.
We walked around USU for a while with the Tripps and Bensons. Now that Jax is acquainted with campus, he's ready to be an Aggie. :)
We walked around USU for a while with the Tripps and Bensons. Now that Jax is acquainted with campus, he's ready to be an Aggie. :)
Cousin Cole helping out Jax by feeding him some yummy whipped cream. ;) Thanks Cole, what would we do without you buddy?
We woke up to SNOW one day! It looked pretty but melted fairly quick.
We traveled to Sunny St. George on my birthday but I was happy to sneak in a fantastic birthday brunch before we left. I'm spoiled. I love it. Thank you family for making such a delicious breakfast feast!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The kiddos were lots of fun to watch as they were trying to find the hidden eggs. Sometimes the eggs were pretty much right in front of their faces and they still didn't see them. We were all laughing pretty hard about the last money egg left and how each kid pretty much almost touched the egg as they looked and looked for quite a while. Finally, the lucky winner went away with $5 but I can't even remember who it was! ha!
Jax was happy with his one egg and the two mini-chocolates that were inside. Chocolate=Happiness.
THANK YOU COLES FOR A FUN VISIT!!!







1 comment:
Awww... I miss you! What a fun trip!
Post a Comment