1. Soldier Show
We went to the kickoff of the soldier show for the year. It was fabulous! I particularly liked the Disney tribute. Mark enjoyed any song that was more up-beat. Jax loves music. The opening song kept saying "Let's Go" and it was perfect since that is his new skill. When we say "Let's....." he says "Go!" We think it's absolutely adorable. Not biased or overly proud at all. ;) Jax seemed to like the more upbeat songs as well. He loved to clap and bounce/dance to the music. Fun night!
2. Sea World
We saw Shamu and everything! Jax kept saying "woahh! woah!" over and over. I think he is actually realizing some of what is going on in the shows now, which is a plus. :) He rode a carousel for the first time and seemed to absolutely love it. He also played for a really long time in the kid section play area where they have a bunch of ropes to climb, tubes to crawl through, and slides to go down.
We had to stop and see the ducks, since Jax really likes them. "Qua Qua Qua!"
3. Backyard Pool Play
We got together with the cute kiddos we met at library for a back yard play date. The kids seemed to love it (and the moms did too). Jax loves the water! The other day, I got a drink out of the hose and he started laughing his head off! Now he "washes" his hands and puts his face right in the hose when I turn it on to water the plants. This is such a fun age! I feel like every stage of Jax's life I say that it's my favorite, but I really do mean it this time. :) I love how excited he gets as he explores and notices things for the first time. It's just the simple pleasures of life that light his fire. It's a joy to watch!
Barging in so that he can drive the car too. He loves this thing and he loved it in St. George too! I need to buy him one.
Bonus Pic: Helping Dad mow the lawn.
4. Pillow Love
I love pillows. I'm sure Mark wishes I loved them less. Here are my newest purchases that go with the curtains that mom made last week. Anyone else out there a pillow lovin' fool?
5. Brush Em' Brush Em' Brush Em'
His favorite time of day. Jax loves to hold the toothbrush himself. It's really funny that he hasn't quite figured out how to move it back and forth with his hand--he just sways his whole body instead and leaves the toothbrush in one spot. :) Whatever works, man!



No comments:
Post a Comment