1. "Look what I can do!" Jax can now reach and open the doors in our closet and master bathroom. This has been quite interesting. He has enjoyed the toilet brush, grabbing toilet paper and either putting it in the toilet and flushing or running away with the strand of TP as fast as his cute chubby legs can carry him.
2. This cute lady came to town! My mom and I had a fantastic time together doing what we love. Decorating, Shopping, Playing, Chatting, and Eating. She graciously sewed some new curtains for me, which I love. We also sewed a couple of pillows too. We picked out some decorative baskets and changed around some of my furniture too. I don't know what it is about her but it just helps to have her opinion and ideas to help me decorate my house. We watched some March Madness basketball games too. It made me laugh because she was just like how I remember Benji growing up "I gotta check the score. Hold on a second...I just have to watch the end of this game....just a minute. It's almost over" etc. etc. ha! She's always been a sports fan and her competitiveness might only be blossoming as she grows older (and wiser). :)
3. We also both now have new looks. We both had our hair trimmed and mom now has new summer outfits to wear thanks to Ross and Burlington.
4. Jax had the hives for a few days....poor poor baby! Luckily Dr. Geo and his knowledgeable wife helped us out by telling us what medicine to buy and he's doing much better. Thanks Dr. Geo and your smart wife too!
5. Max came over to play for a while on Thursday. We first met Max and his sweet mommy Abby at the library. We've been buds ever since. Max is one month younger (but a whole lot taller) than Jax. :)
The boys had a good time together throwing balls, climbing up the stairs, chasing each other around the couch, and playing peek-a-boo in the curtains. We are thankful for good friends! Max and Jax have a good ol' time together!
It's a good life!





1 comment:
Love, Love the curtains. And the hair. And mom. And you guys.
Post a Comment