2.20.2013

Valentines day





It was BEAUTIFUL weather here on Valentine's Day so we spent a lot of it outside.  Jax loved the bubbles.  This is the first time I broke them out this year and he pops them and laughs his head off.  So cute!  
------------------------------------------------
I added the picture of the blossoms that came out recently.  I thought it was fitting for the day since they are beautiful hot pink.  :)
--------------------------------------------------
Jax loves when da da comes home in the green truck.  He gets so excited and says "da da!  da da!  ck!(truck) ck ck."  Mark put him in the back of the truck for a few minutes and he was in heaven.
We went on a walk to the park together becuase Mark got home from work early! YAY!  
Mark was gracious enough to make us dinner.  On the menu was grilled chicken and spaghetti.  It was delicious and the candlelight added a little extra romantic ambiance.  He's a great cook, which has been a wonderful added perk to our life together :)  
It was a laid-back wonderful day. 

I sure do LOVE my boys!  
xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

1 comment:

Kimberli said...

love the shirt! Happy v-day!

P.S. Your pixie package is in the mail... hopefully it makes it by March.