2.20.2013

A Random Post of Our Doings as of Late

The little man loves his stuffed animal--Charley the Monkey.  He gives him loves by putting him by his neck and saying "awww."   He also says a high-pitched "ooo ooo ooo" for the monkey sound.  He has the duck "quack quack" down pretty well too.  Most of the time he can do the dog but we're still working on the other animals.  He loves making car, truck, train, and airplane noises too.  Adorable!
Lately, he's been doing this funny squinty blinking a million times smile when we take pictures of him.  It's so funny to see in person! The actual pictures just don't do it justice.   
 
Hello Harry Potter!  Here's Jax and his Firebolt.  He loves the broom and the dustpan.  Whenever I have them out, he plays with them.  So much for toys, eh? 
This is a regular occurrence.  There's just something about the dishwasher.....  
 

 This was a fun day.  I went and judged the Public Speaking portion of my niece's school-hosted Debate Tournament.  I really enjoyed it!  I wasn't involved in debate as a high-schooler but I enjoyed judging and seeing a little bit of what it's all about.  Public Speaking is such a great skill to learn!  We snapped a pic of Jax with us before Mark took him to Bass Pro Shop for a guy's outing while I was doing my thing.  Jax sure loves Maddie!  He just kept looking and smiling at her the whole time we were with her.  

 I'm glad I snapped some pictures of something we do regularly.  These are our regular walking and playing and the park buddies--Ariana and Samuel!  They live right around the corner from us and we've had some good good times with them!  We love going on walks to the park and letting the kiddos play.  Samuel is only two days younger than Jax, which is very fun.  Ariana gets to mother and take care of both of them, which is fun too :)


Still lovin' to swing!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love all of the pictures. Jax is just SO ADORABLE!! :)

Brandon and Danna said...

He is getting so big! What fun to see him getting bigger and getting into things. Miss you guys!