2.20.2013

Anniversary

We enjoyed celebrating our FIFTH anniversary recently.  We decided to go to Gruene to dine at The Gristmill and walk around to take a look at the little shops.  Mark ordered the ribs, which were excellent.  I ordered the Chicken Fried Steak, which is very unlike me, but it was tasty!  It was one of their most popular so I branched out--even if it is a Grandpa-type meal.  :)  

We couldn't resist trying on a couple of cowboy hats in one of the shops.  We had a wonderful time together and it's always fun to get dressed up for DATE NIGHT!
   
Thank you to the Reams Family for watching little Jax while we went out on our date night!  We truly appreciate it!  You should receive extra gold-stars for having to deal with a diaper emergency too!  


It has been a wonderful journey so far.  

We are like so totally in love times 5.  Cheezzzzy middle school talk. :)  Love it.

1 comment:

Kimberli said...

Looks like you had a wonderful date. *sigh* I miss the Gristmill! Happy Anniversary!

P.S. I hope you bought that Cowboy hat!