Thank you Jeff, Heather, and family for making what was going to be a regular weekend turn into lots of fun by coming to visit!
Miss K decided to try out J's Jumper. She loved it :)
Sea World was the big hit this trip. Here they are waiting to feed the dolphins.
The little kiddos played in the water while the "big boys" went on the roller coasters. A is almost tall enough. She said, "Next time I come here, I will be a big girl. Big enough to ride the Steel Eel!!" I thought that was cute.
Jax loved the little splash pad they had there!
I didn't take a swimsuit for him with me but next time I will for sure.
Highlights of this visit: 3 games of Settlers of Catan, lunch at Chachos and Chaluchi's, a day at Sea World, and dinner at Bun n Barrel.
No comments:
Post a Comment