Mark has been playing a little ball. His team took 2nd in the league! They were all TICKED that they lost (for a variety of reasons which I won't go in to) which made the end of the game awkward for me and my little baby. But, I was proud of my hubby for totally keeping his cool and making some great plays during the game too. He is an all-star. And, no, I'm not biased or anything. :)
It was PIONEER DAY! I wanted to celebrate since were Utahns at heart and have ancestors who sacrificed so much for us and the gospel. Next year I'm committing to making homemade taffy and doing some activities. But this year, I settled for Pioneer Brand Biscuits for breakfast (with homemade peach-blueberry jam). This was such a yummy breakfast-- unhealthy, yes, but festive and delicious! We also watched the 17 Miracles show. I was again reminded of the sacrifices so many made for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Does it ever amaze you how strong babies are? This was J's favorite spot in our rental house. He was awfully proud of himself every time he managed to get up on this thing.
We tried out BBQ Pizza from this website.
We loved it and highly recommend it to you. It's not really the prettiest dish but it sure tastes good!
Jax loves Cheerios. This month, he managed to go from being pretty inaccurate with picking them up and missing his mouth frequently to picking them up and eating them so fast that we can't keep up with him. Good job, little buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment