Aww...isn't that just special?
________________________________________________
We had some very special visitors on Christmas Eve! I know what you're thinking and NOPE, even more special than Santa or his elves! It was.....Grandpa Ed and Grandma Cindy! They made the looooonnnnngggg drive from Utah out to spend the holidays with us. We are so grateful they came because our Christmas was just that much more special because they joined us.
They arrived just in time for dinner. I found the idea on pinterest of making candy cane pizza and decided to try it out as our Christmas Eve dinner. We threw together some dough in the bread maker and then made the festive candy cane design. Easy and delicious!
It was wonderful to have Grandma and Grandpa meet their newest grandson. Even being exhausted after their long trek, they put on their happy faces and mustered plenty of energy for dinner, holding and feeding the baby, and the bible reading Christmas Eve festivities. :)
1 comment:
Baby Jax is so dang cute! I'm still so excited for you!
Post a Comment