10.22.2011

Hoping to Adopt

Our adoption profile is now up!
Feel free to check out our profile by clicking HERE.

We are looking forward to this new adventure in our lives!!!

5 comments:

Brandon and Danna said...

Yay! Adoption is the greatest! We have been so blessed because of both of our birthmothers decisions. Good luck in your process! How far into it are you guys?

Kristy said...

Hey you guys! Just wanted to wish you all the best with the adoption process! I know it can take a long time but you two are so amazing and I know you will be fantastic parents! I was wondering if you'd be ok with me putting a link to your adoption profile on my non-privte blog? Bryson's sister is also trying to adopt and I wanted to put her link up as well, just to try and help spread the word. Let me know! And your profile looks amazing:)

Natalie said...

This is so great. I loved reading your profile and looking at all the cute pictures! Good luck :)

Jake and Jenny said...

Okay, So...I'm usually more of a silent observer of your blog, BUT I just HAD to comment on this! I am SO excited for you! I was adopted and I'm just a HUGE advocate for it! I just think it's the coolest thing EVER! There is ALWAYS a Divine hand in it! You will have to keep us posted about what transpires! AH! I'm SO happy for you guys!

JKBKR said...

Mark and Lacey-

Sorry that I'm just blog stalking you again, but I am so excited for the two of you to start the adoption process. I truly believe that if a couple is unable to give birth to a baby it is simply because Heavenly Father knew that your baby was coming to you in a different way. The two of you are so deserving of a little one and will be incredible parents. I know that the sweet little Angel you end up with was always meant to be yours. Best of luck to you and please keep us posted- Jon and I think the world of you both!

Kristen Reams