I wrote this a few weeks ago and forgot to post it. oops.
My favorite time of year in Kansas is right now, the SUNFLOWER season! These happy little wildflowers are everywhere. I love how they make me feel happy. They remind me of when we found out we were moving here and came up for a visit to look for a house. The sunflowers were in full bloom, and I LOVED it! I thought, "this is pretty, I can definitely live here." I also like how sunflowers are kind of a country flower. Since I grew up in a small town out in the country, they remind me of growing up and that life can slow down and be happy, just like a sunflower.
I will put our photos on later...I feel impatient right now and lazy too. I don't want to walk in the other room to get our camera. You can just google sunflower images if you want to see some matching images ;)
Lazy Lacey Lazy Lacey.
My favorite time of year in Kansas is right now, the SUNFLOWER season! These happy little wildflowers are everywhere. I love how they make me feel happy. They remind me of when we found out we were moving here and came up for a visit to look for a house. The sunflowers were in full bloom, and I LOVED it! I thought, "this is pretty, I can definitely live here." I also like how sunflowers are kind of a country flower. Since I grew up in a small town out in the country, they remind me of growing up and that life can slow down and be happy, just like a sunflower.
I will put our photos on later...I feel impatient right now and lazy too. I don't want to walk in the other room to get our camera. You can just google sunflower images if you want to see some matching images ;)
Lazy Lacey Lazy Lacey.
1 comment:
I love sunflowers too. I pick a few every day and set them on my dashboard to look at while I'm driving. I love the bright yellow color. When I was young I would pull off the petals and say He loves me, he loves me not. Great memories. (I think he loves me)
Post a Comment