3.22.2011

March

I've decided that March is the BEST month of the year. This is true for various reasons:

1. March Madness-college basketball, buzzer beaters, upsets, and trash talk. mmm hmm.

2. Spring Time-warmer temperatures and blossoms.

3. Spring Break- A week off of work...need I say more?

4. Birthday Time!!! Yay! I love to celebrate!


I just love March. I hope you love it too!

4 comments:

Scott and Kels said...

March is by far the best month ever:) Hope you had a happy birthday! Your card is on the way...tomorrow;)

Britany said...

I love March for all those reasons + an anniversary. Great month!

How are you doing? Did you get to visit Mark over Spring break?

Cindy said...

I think maybe April will be one of my favorite months this year...cause I get to come visit. I can hardly wait. Hope you two have a fabulous time celebrating both your birthdays. So glad you get to be together.

Kimberli said...

Love the new background!