Hello out there! I know I haven't posted in a long time. I took a vacation from blogging, but I think I'm back, at least for this week. Speaking of vacation, I'm on the countdown for the day school gets out and summer break begins. Yahoo!!!!!!!! (not the website...the exclamation). hee hee.
Two words can adequately describe the visit that I received from my sweet mommy last weekend.....

We really had a great time together! I know that most of you out there think your mom is the best in the world...hate to break it to you...WRONGO (what movie?). I, in fact, have the best mom in the universe! I love her dearly and am glad that we can laugh, play, shop, work, and talk for hours on end while loving every minute of it!


She helped me pick out and plant some flowers and a mini- vegetable garden too. This was a fun project to do together and it was nice to have another opinion on where and what to plant. (Mom--Yes, I have been watering and yes, all plants are still living)


ToTo's Tacos. I have been wanting to try this place out. It was good!
Recommended to all Kansans and visitors alike.


Crafting away. Doesn't she just have the cutest little face you've ever seen!? We made cute magnets and mother was reminded of her inner passion for the Science of magnetism. :)
The last hoo-rah at Orange Leaf frozen yogurt. (In case you're wondering, it's a place that makes you feel okay about eating your treat because they claim that it's "healthy" and charge enough to make you think it's "organic" or something. Whatever. It tastes good. That's good enough for me.)
THANK YOU MOTHER FOR COMING AND FOR BEING THE WORLD'S BEST!
We really had a great time together! I know that most of you out there think your mom is the best in the world...hate to break it to you...WRONGO (what movie?). I, in fact, have the best mom in the universe! I love her dearly and am glad that we can laugh, play, shop, work, and talk for hours on end while loving every minute of it!
ToTo's Tacos. I have been wanting to try this place out. It was good!
Recommended to all Kansans and visitors alike.
Crafting away. Doesn't she just have the cutest little face you've ever seen!? We made cute magnets and mother was reminded of her inner passion for the Science of magnetism. :)
THANK YOU MOTHER FOR COMING AND FOR BEING THE WORLD'S BEST!
5 comments:
FUN! Mom visits are the best.
Yea! Welcome back to the blogging world. I am hoping for a daily post from now on. :)
First of all, PLEASE tell me you bought the toto-ly ozsome sign and it is hanging in your house right now. That is the coolest.
And I love the pics! Looks like you girls had a great time. I admit, I am jealous, but it also makes me extra excited for the summer. Party on!
P.S. Love the new blog wallpaper.
Yes, It's been a while. I was wondering what was happening up your way. Glad you were able to get some mom time.
The visit was totally Ozsome!! Thanks for being such a great host and for being so easy to be around. It was wonderful to spend time with you. See you in July
How fun! I'm glad you had someone to be with:)
Post a Comment