1.18.2011


2010: Yet again a fantastic year for the Tews!

2 jobs that we enjoy. Mark works at Fort Riley doing strategic planning right now. He is fortunate to have great people who train him in his new assignment. Lacey is an elementary Math teacher who also has wonderful mentors and friends at school. We are thankful to have good places to work!

0 degrees or below in our lovely Manhattan, Kansas. We truly do enjoy living here {even with the Midwest freezing winter}. We have met absolutely wonderful people here at work, church, and around town. We have learned there are great people to get to know no matter where you are!

1 garden that produced many delicious vegetables. We were able to make jam, cucumbers, salsa, and eat fresh veggies throughout the season. It has been a joy to learn a new hobby together and to see the miracle of nature right before our eyes.

0 reasons to complain. We are thankful for the gift of our Savior. We are thankful for our family and friends. May you be blessed with His peace and love this Christmas Season!

5 comments:

Kimberli said...

I love that we both picked the picture of us and the tin man! Ha! What great taste!

Love ya!

Brandon and Danna said...

We're glad to see that your posting a little, we miss you guys so much. Is this the year that you move to Texas again?

Britany said...

you two really are adorable.

Mike and Kim said...

Hope you guys had a great Christmas! I thought I wouldn't miss Manhattan when I left, but I do. It has a small town home feel to it and people are very friendly there. Lacey, I hope you were able to get in touch with my friend. Let me know if you need anything else!

MaybeThisDoor said...

Hi there. I found you thru the blogger support forum. I seem to be having the same problem as you did last year and would love some advice on what you did to fix it.(My last post isn't showing the text I wrote or any other former posts.)
twitter me at @maybethisdoor or email me at penneycpowell@hotmail.com Thankyou in advance.