12.08.2010

Deck the Halls....






I have been waiting for these moments ALL YEAR LONG. Seriously. Mark can attest to the fact that he probably can't count the number of times he has heard "I can't wait until I can decorate for Christmas!" throughout this year.
Hallelujah! The time finally came. :)

10 comments:

Sharon said...

I love decorating for Christmas too! Your house is darling and your Christmas tree is so cute!!!

Britany said...

ooooo! Pretty!

Kimberli said...

LOVE it! EVERYTHING!!!

Love the new couches. Love the tree with some decorations that I recognize from happy shopping days in Texar. Love the little sleds corner. Cute, cute, mega cute. But my favorite is the pose at the end!

Ryan and Michele said...

Very cute Lacey! I love the tree!!

Lacey said...

Me too. :-). You are so cute. I haven't talked to you in ages. Hope everything is going great! :-)

Michelle said...

So cute! I love the decor hanging from the lights. What a great idea!

Brandon and Danna said...

Cute, Cute! You're very creative!

Stac and Chris said...

Looks great Lacey!! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!! Miss hanging out with you two!

Cindy said...

OOOOOO It was worth the wait wasn't it. Everything looks fabulous. So festive.....the tree is so cute, the lights, the wreaths. Most of all baby Jesus in the straw. Can hardly wait to see you.

JKBKR said...

Hi Lacey-

This is Kristen Reams (Jon's wife). Sorry for blog stalking, but I just had to say that I LOVE your Christmas tree. It's amazing. We hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! It'll be fun if we eventually live close so that we can hang out. Merry Christmas!

Kristen