This year we had fun with our fall time activities.
Our "I am thankful for..." turkey. We added a feather each day. We are so very blessed!

We cooked up our first ever turkey this year! Yay...it turned out DELICIOUS!

I forgot to post about this---our "Orange Dinner" around Halloween time. (Those are eggs if you are wondering).
We were able to spend T-Giving with Mark's brothers and their families in Texas. We had such a fantastic time and are grateful that we have a wonderful and fun family! Shout out to Jeff and Heather-THANK YOU!!!!! Um...now I'm wondering, why didn't I get some better photos of everybody???? Scott and Kels are barely represented. Look for them in the croquet pic. We love you too, don't worry!
Right before the big feast...notice the workers in the back ground creating the delicious food.

Heather and the kiddos made these cute name tags and turkey napkin rings. Love it!

After the big feast....
Tew Gathering=Croquet.

Hope to see you again soon J, H, P, A, S and K!!!!!!!!
Our "I am thankful for..." turkey. We added a feather each day. We are so very blessed!
We cooked up our first ever turkey this year! Yay...it turned out DELICIOUS!
I forgot to post about this---our "Orange Dinner" around Halloween time. (Those are eggs if you are wondering).
We were able to spend T-Giving with Mark's brothers and their families in Texas. We had such a fantastic time and are grateful that we have a wonderful and fun family! Shout out to Jeff and Heather-THANK YOU!!!!! Um...now I'm wondering, why didn't I get some better photos of everybody???? Scott and Kels are barely represented. Look for them in the croquet pic. We love you too, don't worry!
Right before the big feast...notice the workers in the back ground creating the delicious food.
Heather and the kiddos made these cute name tags and turkey napkin rings. Love it!
After the big feast....
Hope to see you again soon J, H, P, A, S and K!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Maybe when we're neighbors you'll get some more pics of us:)
Post a Comment