11.18.2010

Benj

My little brother Benji, who is serving an LDS mission in Peru, was stabbed by a robber last Sunday. He is okay and expected to have a full recovery. Most of the Grantsville people already know, but I thought I would just thank everybody for the support and prayers in our family's behalf and inform other friends about the incident.

Here is a link to text and the news report on TV that explains pretty accurately what happened.

Thanks again for prayers for Elder Benjamin Cole!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow that is crazy. I'm so glad he is doing okay... your family will be in my prayers!

Britany said...

What!? Holy mess. I'm glad he's okay!

Michelle said...

I saw that on the news, but didn't pay close enough attention to if they said his name! I'm so sorry! I'm glad he's doing ok and we'll be praying for you!

Brandon and Danna said...

I'm sorry to hear about your brother.
I am glad that he is alright!