This year for my Birthday Celebration, Mark treated me like a pampered princess! Well, he treats me like a pampered princess most days, but this day I was particularly pampered. I have such a good husband. He made my choice of delicious crepes with fresh strawberries and whip cream for breakfast. Mark is a great cook! We enjoyed church and then I came home to yummy gnocchi with marinara sauce and garlic bread. We had some fun unexpected visitors who came caroling birthday tidings to our door. Thank you Poulsens for the good company and the delicious cookies! Too bad I didn't take a picture, what was I thinking? One great thing about this day is no doing the dishes for me! yay!
Mark showered me with many other gifts besides "no dishes day" including some mixing bowls that I've been wanting, a nice pair of kitchen shears, and furniture! What great gifts! 

Making sure to celebrate all week long, we went shopping and out to eat at Texas Roadhouse on Saturday and bought a bed and a computer desk among other things. He didn't want to wrap both items, so he gave me the receipt to represent them :) Hopefully we will be getting the items within the week.
We also enjoyed cheesecake with candles and everything.
It was wonderful being a pampered princess this year!
Thank you, Mark!
Making sure to celebrate all week long, we went shopping and out to eat at Texas Roadhouse on Saturday and bought a bed and a computer desk among other things. He didn't want to wrap both items, so he gave me the receipt to represent them :) Hopefully we will be getting the items within the week.
It was wonderful being a pampered princess this year!
Thank you, Mark!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday princess! :) What great ways to celebrate!
Happy Birthday Lacey! We miss you guys!
We must have been feeling the birthday vibe, because we had gnocci too last night, how random! Happy birthday, we love you.
Gnocci? Never heard of it. I guess I better try it. Glad you had a perfect princess party. Crepes with strawberries, lots of nice gifts. Boy you have a wonderful husband. Miss you and looking forward to seeing you soon.
Happy Birthday Lace! It seems like you guys are doing great! :) I love your haircute, I am a big fan of short hair. :)
Post a Comment