11.03.2009

A Spooktacular Halloween

This past week, Mark had a training in DC and I took a trip to Texas! Wahoo!
Many exciting things happened in Texas. I don't know if I could even choose a favorite. I started to type about what we did in order, but I keep getting the days mixed up, so here's a little list of some Spooktacular Halloween Events in no particular order:

1. Costume parade at Lu Lu's school. She dressed up as "fries" with a ketchup bag. I thought it was the cutest costume there! These little munchkins were good kids at the parade. One of them couldn't keep out of the sand on the playground!
2. Play group party-- we made some spooky bowling pins out of pop bottles
3. Playing the hairdresser with Lucy. First her, then me, then her again. :)
4. Sea World Halloween Fest
5. YW night with the sis. I made several magnets and took them all home!
6. Many delicious meals. We devoured pumpkin pancakes for breakfast. On Halloween, we ate "mummy pizzas"

7. Face Painting time-- just for fun.

8. Watched a chick flick (While you Were Sleeping) and two musicals (Singing in the Rain and Fiddler on the Roof), love it!
9. Dance Class --dress up day (that's what the hair dresser outfit was for)
10. Carving pumpkins
11. Hanging out with some of my favorite people in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fries, hot dog, and burger!

Here are a few pictures from Mark's trip. Mostly, he was working hard but found time one night to see some cool things.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

jealous? yes?...yes, that is what I am feeling, utterly and absolutely jealous :)

Brandon and Danna said...

Sounds like you two are having a blast! We miss you!

Kimberli said...

Three cheers for my visiting sister! What a party! Can't wait to see you again...