10.04.2009

SOLD, Ever Unpacking, and Growing Grass!



10 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Jake and Jenny said...

YAY! That's SO awesome guys! We just bought a house too!! Crazy!!!

Kimberli said...

Yay for the new abode and the new grass! Can't wait to see it in person...

Brandon and Danna said...

Congratulations. Your house is darling. It is so fun to be in a house! Hope all is well with you. We love you.

Cindy said...

I am soooo happy for you. Looks like I'll be headed to Kansas to take an even better look. Have fun creating new looks in each room. Good luck as YW's secretary.

Jileen said...

Show us more, show us more! Glad to see you are putting down roots - in more ways than one! :) Congrats to you!

Nicki Beus said...

New house needs clean windows. Give me a call and I will do it. Professional Fast and Friendly 1-800-wap-clean ha ha ha Congrats!!!

anneliese said...

Looks like a great home, congrats. We are glad things are working out well. Good luck with the grass. We love you both!

Stac and Chris said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting for you guys. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Suzanne said...

Hey you, looks like Kansas suites you just fine. We sure miss you her in Texarkana. I think your blog title should be The Tew of us in the land of OZ! I know I'm funny you don't have to say.