11.07.2009

Forgot to Blog About it!







Hi Folks! I forgot to blog about some other fun October stuff that we did. We participated in our first Kansas Corn Maze. It was pretty darn good. They also had a tepee made of corn, a corn pit for little kids to play in, teatherball and basketball courts, and much more! I convinced Mark to get on the blow up toys, one of my favorite things in the world. We had to take a pic on the GIANT chair. This little kid was on it and didn't want to get off so we told him to smile for the camera...enjoy. :)


I didn't get great pics, but here are some of when we visited Scott and Kels in Tucson. These are from our hike. We had to practice our yoga before we got going :) We had a great time with them!!!

1 comment:

Stac and Chris said...

Too fun, love the pics. How are you guys doing? Is Mark enjoying his job? Have you had any luck finding one?