The Rappidy Dap Dap of the Tew's
I haven't blogged as of late
So here is our life as to date
We live in the middle of the States
And so far, there are no complaints! :)
We drove up here from very far
From down South in the town of Texar
Since then, Marky hasn't golfed par
Because the golf course back yard is no...mar (must rhyme)
On the way up, we stopped in OK
Lacey listened to Harry Potter the entire way
Mark enjoys his job so they say
Lacey is still job hunting today
We now live with lady who
Let's us live in her basement, foo' (short for fool...learned that one in the south)
On the house hunt..that's what we do
This is the life of Mark and Lacey Tew
7 comments:
I love it! You're awesome! Good luck with the job and house hunts!
Loved the rap. I was jivin and tappin my toe as I read it. You're the best and one creative little soul.
Love the rappity dap dap... but I think it needs a picture of you at the first (with a bandana, flashing a gang sign)
HAHA I Love it! Great Rap! :)
Laughing, laughing, laughing! What talent you have! You should have added that to Mr. Shirley's recording. Hey, and we miss you guys!
We miss you guys already and it's been less than a month. Hope your house hunting goes well.
Love the rhyme Lac! Is that your balcony then at the lady's house? Keep us posted on your job hunt. Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment