According to Mrs. Tew, one way to make sure the students remember the stuff that is being taught is to sing. Another is to dance. Another is to relate new knowledge to what they already know (they definitely know soulja boy). Hit all three today! I think this is hilarious but you might have to have some SOUL to understand. I wish I had music to go along with it.
4 comments:
Ha, ha, ha! I am laughing so hard! You are a great teacher! Will you teach my kids inch, foot & yard? (by video :)
I am just about ready to get up and get into like those girls. That music just does that to you. Boy can I jig. I can tell you are a fantastic teacher. You are perfect. Just ask Mrs. Addy
I love it!! You are seriously the best teacher. I bet they love ya! Way to connect to their background knowledge ;)
I love this! They are so cute! I'm sure you are a great teacher!
Post a Comment