Just a warning: I am going to cheat. We went on an AWESOME trip to San Antonio for our latest COLE FAMILY REUNION!!! It was such a fabulous vacation!!!! My sis is a better blogmaster than I am, so here comes the cheating....check out her blog for an update! ha ha cheater cheater pumpkin eater, I know.
Kimi's Blog
I would say typically, I'm pretty good with the little ones but this little girly LOVE LOVE LOVES Mark. I tried to lull her with toys or even food but she wouldn't have it. They hung out pretty much the whole time. She wanted Mark to hold her more than anyone the whole vacation. He is HANDS DOWN her favorite uncle! It was pretty dang cute!!!

We went on the STEEL EEL rollercoaster at Sea World 5 times. (3 times in a row I think). My head was spinning a bit but it was worth it. The rollercoaster has a lot of huge drops....we were lucky no one threw up with how much we ate durring the vacation!
WE HAD A BALL WITH THE FAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD MEMORIES. Mark and I are in charge of planning next year...CMMV (Cole Making Memories 5). Time will tell where the destination will be.
Kimi's Blog
I must add a couple of things:
Mark + Elise = Best Friends
Mark + Elise = Best Friends
I would say typically, I'm pretty good with the little ones but this little girly LOVE LOVE LOVES Mark. I tried to lull her with toys or even food but she wouldn't have it. They hung out pretty much the whole time. She wanted Mark to hold her more than anyone the whole vacation. He is HANDS DOWN her favorite uncle! It was pretty dang cute!!!
Mark + Benji + Lacey = Hard Core
We went on the STEEL EEL rollercoaster at Sea World 5 times. (3 times in a row I think). My head was spinning a bit but it was worth it. The rollercoaster has a lot of huge drops....we were lucky no one threw up with how much we ate durring the vacation!
WE HAD A BALL WITH THE FAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD MEMORIES. Mark and I are in charge of planning next year...CMMV (Cole Making Memories 5). Time will tell where the destination will be.
5 comments:
Sounds so fun! I love Sea World's Steel Eel!! It's a blast. Hope you guys are doing good! Oh and that video of those kids dancing is hilarious!
Cheat, cheat and re-cheat! Just kidding! I think I will add your link to my post. I love your additions. You guys were hard core! I almost threw-up with Chris after only one ride.
Sorry... just a little more...
Elise misses Mark too!
During breakfast this morning, Lucy got a BIG, FAT sad face on and said, "Mommy, I miss Lacey, and I miss the big party." :)
Looks like you guys had a good time. You are so funny, giving your sister's address...good idea though - less work for you to have to do! :)
I'm way jealous Mark and Elise are best buds- Geo brought her out for my grandma's funeral and she wouldn't let anyone hold her besides George (although I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she was just unusually clingy and worried because Kimi wasn't there)
Post a Comment