4.01.2009

Life has been busy lately...quite busy. I don't really want to make this post too long, so I think I will list the things that have happened lately

1. Lacey's B-day. -many cards, favorite meals, and birthday gifts. LOVE IT!!!

2. Mark's B-day. -hopefully we are both one day older and wiser too????

3. Work, work, double work. No explanation needed.

4. Twilight - I am a little apprehensive to admit it because it seems pretty immature to be addicted to a teenage vampire romance, but it's true. I guess now that I'm "one day older and wiser too" I can admit my secret addictions...I have just finished book #2 of the series. If you think I'm acting "one day younger and immature too," I'm okay with it. HOWEVER, I know there are those of you out there that share my same passion.
SIDE NOTE FYI: I don't think I have EVER in my life read a book that had more than a few hundred pages....so it says a lot about the book if I would actually read TWO of them and pay attention.

5. The Albertsons Monopoly Game -Yes, we are playing. And I'm thinking we will win any minute now...so far we have won the $10 and $2 small gifts. Mark wants to win the wii and I want to win the $500,000 cash or mortgage. Go big or go home, right?

6. Food storage in white buckets. It has been a few week project. Nice to check that one off the list.

Ok, enough update.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love Twilight too! Sometimes I can't believe I do, but there's no hiding it... so you don't have to either!

Kimberli said...

Where did you get the white buckets?

You ARE a twilight nerd!

Stac and Chris said...

Happy belated birthday to you both! When were they?

Sharon said...

I am a Twilight nerd too....I will admit it! I will also admit that I bought the movie the first day it came out...I am pathetic, I know! I don't think we are the only non-teenagers reading it though....there are many of us out there!

Oh, and Happy late birthday to you both!