Students in...
Texarkana:
"Where da foos?" lovin' that southern accent
Pony tails and braids GALORE
Love to talk about God
Football/Dallas Cowboys is life.
names-Lakifah, Jeremiah, Jacquetta
Utah:
"Como estas amigo?" lovin' that ESL accent
Teachers are forbidden to mention religion
names-Carlos, Vanessa, Brandon
Utah Jazz Fanzz
Both:
Hannah Montana is the best!
Love to sing BOOM CHICA BOOM
Cute and enjoyable children!!!!
2 comments:
I am so glad that things are going well! I have been thinking about you lots lately and I am so glad you are enjoying life down south. I am still working on that letter of recommendation... SEP's are coming up so I will try to have it to you by the end of October for sure :) Good luck with the rest of your student teaching. You are great!
Hey Lacey, Im glad you found me!! Your school looks like so much fun. I am jealous of all those braids :) You and your husband are dang cute together!
Post a Comment