The standings thus far in the Tew vs Anderson Olympics are as follows:
Speed on Steroids:
Gold - Heidi Anderson
Silver - Mark Tew
Bronze - Mike Anderson
2 on 2 Beach Volleyball:
Gold - M & L Tew
Silver - M & H Anderson
Upcoming Events are as follows:
Beach Volleyball scheduled for Monday at 4:00 p.m. Central Time - Tew vs. Anderson rematch - Links Sand Volleyball Arena. Live coverage on ESPN
Table Tennis scheduled as soon as we can find a table. Mike vs. Mark. THE match to watch. Live on ESPN 1 and 2
Yahtzee after Sunday dinner possibly scheduled for Sunday if the boys get back in time from LA- Tew residence- No coverage on Sundays
2 comments:
Looks like you guys have lots of fun. Thanks for your posts about Kaden, he is so much fun. My phone number is 775-247-3488. You'll have to come to our next girls night! -Melanie
Hi! I guess I'm tagging you. Check out my blog to see what I mean.
Post a Comment