9.15.2008

Par and Subpar




Marky and I went golfing together the other day. I did golf a few holes but then decided to stay the official caddy :) Mark has really enjoyed practicing to become a pro golf man....which sort of concerns me at times. Luckily, for now we can enjoy free golf and a nice backyard view without the maintenance.

4 comments:

Aubrey & Jaren Bracken said...

Oh it looks like you are having so much fun in Texas!! I can't believe you have been gone for over a month!! Crazy. So this is random...do you remember the monster piano concert, freshman year up in Tooele. Well we were watching the video we have from it, Karie and I played in it, and I saw you and Amanda. What a small world.

Michelle said...

You guys are so cute! I still can't believe you are all the way in Texas. It seems like we should be able to drive up to Logan and see you.

Sharon said...

Fun! Ben loves to golf too....I have actually only been golfing once, in 8th grade. I'm pretty sure I would also make a better caddy. You guys are so cute. Are you going to Utah for Thanksgiving? We will be there, it would be fun to see you if you are going to be there too!

Suzanne said...

Love your blog, very cute. Glad you guys moved here. Look forward to some fun with you all!