Well, it's been a couple of weeks since Mark has moved to Texarkana. I've been busy here in Logan but I MISS HIM SOOOO MUCH!!! I wouldn't recommend a husband fast to anyone if you can help it!
hey girl....just think of how much more you will appreciate him when you see him. I have done the husband fast more than once and I don't love it either so I empathize with you!!
I COMPLETELY understand! I was away from Ben for 2 weeks in Utah...then I was back home for a week....now I am gone again for another week. Then I will be home for a week....and then he takes the Bar and goes to Alaska with his dad for a week...so thats another week away from each other. So I will have been away for 4 out of 6 weeks. NOT FUN! It is really fun to see each other after being away though. I hope you get to see him soon!
HEY! IT WAS GREAT SEEING YOU AT THE REUNION. I AM EXCITED FOR YOU TO BE A TEACHER-ANOTHER ONE IN THE FAMILY. SO MY BLOG ADDRESS IS kenandrea.blogspot YOU WILL HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT AND I WILL DO BETTER AT KEEPING IN TOUCH.
5 comments:
Lacey you look so pretty! When will you move out to Texarkana?
hey girl....just think of how much more you will appreciate him when you see him. I have done the husband fast more than once and I don't love it either so I empathize with you!!
I COMPLETELY understand! I was away from Ben for 2 weeks in Utah...then I was back home for a week....now I am gone again for another week. Then I will be home for a week....and then he takes the Bar and goes to Alaska with his dad for a week...so thats another week away from each other. So I will have been away for 4 out of 6 weeks. NOT FUN! It is really fun to see each other after being away though. I hope you get to see him soon!
HEY! IT WAS GREAT SEEING YOU AT THE REUNION. I AM EXCITED FOR YOU TO BE A TEACHER-ANOTHER ONE IN THE FAMILY. SO MY BLOG ADDRESS IS kenandrea.blogspot YOU WILL HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT AND I WILL DO BETTER AT KEEPING IN TOUCH.
Not the funnest thing.... even when you are busy doing stuff you still think, "oh. Hubby would have liked this." Good luck. It will end soon.
You look great in these photos, by the way.
Post a Comment