7.07.2008

All you ever wanted to know about me....

I don't know how I feel about these "tag" deals. But, I guess I'll make this a first and complete the questions.

The rules are as follows:
List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Three Joys
1. Mark :)
2. The Gospel and Family
3. Running through sprinklers--about once a year.

Three Fears
1. Being alone in the dark
2. Spooky movies...I just can't handle them.
3. Moving is a semi fear right now

Three goals
1. Start digital scrapbooking
2. Visit every temple in the world. This will take a lifetime.
3. Start a snow cone shack in Texarkana....?
3 1/2. Make it up the hill to USU's campus without panting

Three current obsessions/collections
1. Hobby Lobby
2. USU Elementary Ed. program (I'm forced to be obsessed because of how many hours I spend doing it :)
3. Ice Cream, of course. And pizza lately.

Three random surprising facts about me
1. I can do the splits three ways
2. I have 437 moles
3. I can type 99 wpm.
OK I'll admit, all of these "surprising facts" aren't really facts, more like myths. I couldn't complete this thing seriously, I guess. It was fun anyway!


Tag, you're it! I tag Kimi, Heidi, Haley, ... have fun!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

my dear- I hate to break it to you, but, there is already a pretty sweet snow cone shack in Texarkana... the best I have ever had! So you can start looking forward to that! Love you oodles!