7.21.2008

Gundi Reunion














We had a BIG Gundersen family reunion over the weekend with my mom's side. It was so much fun to see all of the cousins. I learned that there are 175 of us now (including second cousins). WOAH! That's a whole lot of fun! We stayed at a lodge up in Provo canyon where we played pingpong, pool, volleyball, horseshoes, etc. We ate a lot of yummy food too! I had a great time there.

6 comments:

Kimberli said...

Sounds like you had a GUNDERFUL time! I love the pic of everyone by the big sign. Go BIG or go home!

Thanks for the great chat yesterday.

Sharon said...

I am sad I missed the reunion, looks like a lot of fun. Hopefully next year we will make it!

Ken.n.Andrea Wells said...

LOVE THE PICTURES. I ALWAYS LIKE GOING TO THE GUNDERSEN REUNIONS CUZ YOU KNOW YOU'LL HAVE A GOOD TIME NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. AND YES! IT WAS GREAT SEEING YOU THERE. I ALWAYS ENJOY BEING WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOU MAKE IT FUN! KEEP IN TOUCH...ANDREA

M and M said...

I just have to tell you THANKS! I am so grateful for all of your hard work during summer school. You truly were a joy to work with and I am so glad Judy arranged for me to have you :) Good luck with moving and hang in there until your husband fast is over.

Jacob Butler said...

Looks like a good time. What did they call those milkshakes they used to have at Netty's? Gunderfuls or something like that? Sharon would know! Anyway, I am glad that you found our blog!

Ken.n.Andrea Wells said...

hello cousin...are u in texas now? e-mail me at awells.1217@yahoo.com and i will add u to my blog list so you can see my blog.