world renown
Spread raisins on three quarters of the dough for the raisin lovers. Leave 1/4 of the dough raisinsless ensuring that all consumers will be satisfied.
Now it is time to begin to roll your sensation until it looks like this....
As you can see here, measuring with a knife is a great way to ensure that all of those delicious rolls will be about the same size. That way, nobody will be unhappy because they get the runt of the batch! There is no runt with Chef Mark!
Chef Mark loves to make his cinnamon rolls very fat or thick, if you will. Gently place the rolls in the 9x13 pan with utmost care.
Ta Da!!!! Now just let the tasty sensations raise for a while...
Mmmmmm....Notice how they look like you could eat one right off the screen already but I'm sure you'd never guess that this is before cooking the sweet treat! 350 for about 10 minutes will do it. Flip the rolls over so that the brown sugar and pecans-if-you're-lucky mixture is on top immediately after taking them out of the oven.
3 comments:
They look very tasty! Thank you Chef Mark, we'll have to try them.
I love this!!! Chef Mark, please send more recipes (with pictures of course... that is my main complaint about recipe books [not enough pics] and this post is full of them... love it!) I'm hoping for a personal sample when we come to UT.
The "Mark" apron adds a special touch!
LACEY!!!! How are you!? I'm so glad I found your blog... I haven't talked to you FOREVER! It will be fun to keep in touch this way!
Post a Comment