4.07.2008

Good times (and great oldies) in SAN DIEGO....



top: Wild Animal Kingdom...the petting park. I was pretty excited.
middle: Mark showing his true colors at the beach.
bottom: Chillin on the PETCO Park Tour.

We had such a great time in
San Diego
over spring break!!!


























This was Mark's favorite part! Dressing up in the Mormon Battalion Visitors Center. ha ha ha. NOT!

Some highlights include:
Wild Animal Park
San Diego Zoo
San Diego Temple
USS Midway
Whale Watching Excursion
Anthony's Fish Grato...mmm.
Old Town- Mormon Battalion
Tour of Petco Park (Padres Baseball)
Museums
Etc, Etc, Etc.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey Lacey! I just found your blog on Kimi's. It was so great to see you at the Sociable, you both look so happy. It looks like you had a great time on your honeymoon, fun pictures!

Sharon said...

also...I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blog link list!

Kimberli said...

Today I added your blog address to Google reader so I will for sure know when you add something new... so keep posting!

Love the honeymoon pics... especially the big cheeser by Mark! :)