4.09.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to US!!!













It's fun to celebrate our birthdays just five days apart. This year was my GOLDEN birthday. 21 on the 21st! Pretty Exciting. To celebrate the once in a lifetime occurrence, we ate the delicious coconut cream pie (homemade by Mark...very impressive) with no utensils or hands! It was a memorable birthday. We are looking forward to Mark's golden birthday next year! This year we had lasagna for dinner and one of Mark's favorites, strawberry shortcake for dessert. The candles barely fit on the cake!!! :)






Here are the table and chairs my mom gave us for our wedding and birthdays.
WE LOVE IT!!!!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I have to say... I love the candles! That's my Lacey! It was fun chatting with you the other night. Love you oodles!

Sharon said...

That is so fun that your birthdays are so close together, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you both! I love your creativity in eating without utensils, how fun!

Sharon said...

Oh, and by the way...I LOVE your table!

Kimberli said...

Love it, love it, love it! I can't wait to see the tables and chairs in person!