FAB FIVE FRIDAY
1. Jax took his first steps this past week! YAY! He still prefers crawling as his main mode of transportation but we know he CAN walk when he feels like it! :) He has also started doing a little yoga. Check out this downward facing dog pose...2. We got our furniture back! Yay! During the move, a few of our furniture items were a little bit damaged. A company picked up our stuff, fixed it, and brought it back to us looking brand new! I was very impressed with their quality of work--especially on our dining room table. We weren't as impressed with the amount of time it took. We've lived here since the beginning of September. Oh well. C'est la vie.
3. We tried out a new restaurant. "Dough" has all sorts of authentic Italian dishes to choose from. We ordered a mozzarella, basil, and fresh tomato appetizer that came with yummy toasted homemade bread. They make their cheese in the restaurant and they have fresh ingredients from local-ish farms. I know this dip doesn't look that appetizing because we scarfed it before I remembered to take a pic. I enjoyed it. Mark thought it was okay. We also ordered a triple pork pizza. Mark loves the meaty pizzas and since I picked the appetizer, the main course was his choice. It was delicious. Their crust is really good. If we go there again, I think I want to try one of their salads. They looked really good too. (Is it sad that my longest post is about a restaurant/food?) Jax was happy when they gave him pizza dough to play with while we waited for our food. Cool, huh?
4. Jax got his first haircut and mom fulfilled a dream in the meantime! I've had an inner desire to be a hair stylist since before High School and now this dream is coming true. Unfortunately, my little cuteness is my lab rat....a cute lab rat. :)
5. Meet Mrs. Smarty Phone.... It's my first time with a smart phone and I LOVE it. It's purple and I have a pink case coming soon in the mail because unfortunately, this baby has been dropped three times in the short amount of time I've had her. I just put some grocery shopping aps on there that I'm excited to try out. We also did a video chat via Tango with Gma Cindy so that's a cool feature too. The possibilities are endless. Mark downloaded an ap last night--"Texas Monthly BBQ" ha! He WOULD download that! :)
P.S. I'm still working on Hawaii Posts. Scroll down so that you don't miss them! Or...don't scroll down if you don't care that much . Ha ha! :)
1 comment:
Yay for Jax and his first steps! And yay for yoga... that kid is advanced.
Love ya sis! And love your fab five!
Post a Comment